Hi. This shit is self explanatory. Or it should be.
Please read now:
1. Sending a song link to someone in a position of “power” without any context or sincere intro –
You have one chance to make a first impression.
2. Posting a tweet or status without proof reading it –
If you’re not careful, why would anyone want to work with or for you?
3. Making an announcement (in hyper official announcement form) that really isn’t an announcement –
It likely annoys you when others do this, why contribute to the noise?
4. Posting an unfinished demo online –
I encourage sharing ideas behind the scenes, but publicly it doesn’t make sense if you’re attempting a career in this industry.
5. Asking for advice and immediately angrily critiquing said advice –
(Shaking my head)
6. Yelling at another human (not in a rock and roll show context) –
The recipient will likely just be angry and not heed the words… Plus, it’s a dick move.
7. Putting the proverbial cart before the proverbial horse –
BABY STEPS, yo!
8. Not reading this –
Enough said 😉